Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 26

Day 20, Paragraph 20 of Weekday Blog #1

*Starting our morning and day off great with the 10-minute Weekday Blog*
Our first DAILY blog for each Weekday in JUNE!

Thank you for joining us for this
ground-breaking JOURNEY
...
through the 1st CHAPTER of Keith's book,
Keep the FAITH…Keep Your VISION”!

If you will read this book in its entirety, then you will be equipped to begin walking with the confidence and authority that Jesus Christ came and died to provide for us, in order that we may work *with* Him, be *fulfilled* in our work, lead a *successful life*, and...
      


Day TWENTY,
Paragraph TWENTY:

    
The nail scars in the palms of Christ’s hands are “us”, His Family members, engraved there by His taking the punishment for us and our sins. When we have chosen to receive His sacrifice and be grafted “in” Him and grafted into His family, we become as one. Because we are engraved, Jesus gave us the following promise: "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand." (John 10:27-29)

Question to ponder:

Why would you think that the way God had mathematically formulated the blood of Christ Jesus is among His very-most prized creations?  _________________________________________

Keith's "Comments from the Author":

"Family is God's creation, and is His primary focus with every single thing He does. If not for the redemption that Christ Jesus provided for us, we would all be splintered, each of us going our own way, each of us 'leaning to our own carnal understanding' (reference Proverbs 3:5-6). That would be a life *without* Life. Having been a member of the Body of Christ for many years, I've heard many messages taught on God's written Word. When I was given the humbling and unfathomable honor of seeing first-hand what I had heard so much about God and the Holy Spirit, I was stunned! His Love, Glory, Power, Joy, Fun, and all that is indescribable of His Majesty, was just tremendous beyond the most anointed messages I had ever heard taught. From this point on, I will do my best to explain with words what words are not truly capable of expressing about my life-changing experience of meeting the Person of the Holy Spirit and being led by Him to meet God face-to-face

God's way of communicating: Among many things that stood out to me, God's form of communicating took me by surprise. He communicates on a much, much higher level than the way I had ever imagined or comprehended. The best way I can describe it is, whatever He wanted me to know, He imparted it to me, not by speaking audible words, but as if there was no time between His thinking what He wanted me to know and my receiving it. There's nothing on earth to compare it to, especially considering it's all done without using any words at all.

The Scriptures: When I saw God, I remember thinking about the Scriptures, not in the way that we generally do on earth - reading God's words from a printed page - but something quite different. It was like the written Word of God suddenly became a part of who I was! Understanding flowed into my being, and far surpassed everything I had ever heard preached or written, or could ever learn by human intellect. In short order as I stood with God, my limited and fragmented understanding of His Word, His Will, and His Ways, all at once came together in perfect precision. Totally clean of all human influence, God's original intent and meaning for each verse or passage I had read or heard in His Word came alive in my spirit, like an incredibly joy-filled explosion! 

Understanding God and Family: Standing there with God, I was overcome with humility and gratitude like I had never felt before! I was finally 'at home' with my Father, which filled me infinitely with joy that my words on earth cannot even begin to describe. Though so much was going on at the same time, one thing was clear and constant in the forefront of my mind. That was the enormity of the price Jesus Christ paid, by sacrificing His own life as a ransom for ours, so we could have the privilege of becoming part of God's loving and joyful Family for eternity. As I looked at our Heavenly Father and His endless majesty, I was 'arrested' by everything about Him. I realized that, without redemption provided to us through Christ, I would not have been able to be standing there gazing on the most wonder-full, power-full, loving sight that any eye can ever behold. I wanted to remain there for the entirety of eternity! That's when it dawned on me that Jesus Christ being referred to as 'Lord of all' is, in my estimation, the greatest understatement ever made! A paradigm shift took place in my understanding of that indescribable privilege of beholding God, and being able to just 'gaze' on Him. I am so grateful to God that, in Christ Jesus, we (the solitary) are provided a place in His Family (reference Psalm 68:6a). 

In closing: Although I could go on and on and on telling you what it was like standing in God's unspeakable Glory, the problem is, it would be the last thing I would be able to do here on earth because His majesty and His greatness are endless! I like how John put it when he was explaining Jesus and His earthly ministry in John 21:25, 'And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.For the sake of leaving you with just one of the countless verses that had been defined for me in my encounter, this one in Psalm 16:11 (written out below) is among those that tell of the level of experience we can have by being with God. The reality that 'I was at home' dwarfed everything I had ever understood about home and family while on this earth. When God, Jesus Christ, and the Person of the Holy Spirit receive those who are Their children, it is a celebration that is unlike any that we can have and enjoy here in this life. It is only when we stand with God that we can bask in the highest level of love, peace, rest, joy, fun, and 'family' that exists, far beyond what we could ever imagine from now... until then."

"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. (Psalm 16:11)


WE PRAY YOU HAVE A FUN WEEKEND...
... FILLED with fresh visions of God!
... FILLED with unfathomable joy in Christ Jesus!
... FILLED with wisdom that only the Person of The Holy Spirit brings!


*We look forward to meeting here again for the final two weekday blogs for the month. Invite your friends to join in from the beginning today! May 
God bless and keep you!*

________________________________


This book is based on real-life matters that are crucial for each of us to address, with God. To ask questions, make a special donation, request a bulk-order of books, or to share a testimony or prayer request with us, please click for e-mail, or send us a letter by mail to the address shown on our website, or as shown below.
We pray God bless you greatly as you have greatly blessed the entire Toward The Mark, Inc. Family by taking part in this ground-breaking project, today!
Your friends & servants in Christ,


To Show GOD BIG in a World that Sees Him small… 
sums up the reason Keith stepped out in faith to focus on reaching the lost and strengthening believers everywhere, through Toward The Mark, Inc.  Keith and Brenda's prayer is that you will be encouraged and edified by the Secrets from God's Word that Keith recounts in our written and recorded products. The complete collection of original podcasts, music, blogs, books, CDs, and other resources of Toward The Mark, Inc. are made possible by the faithful prayer and financial contributions of the TTM Partnership Family. We would like to invite you to become a part of the family TODAY as well!

We INVITE You ... to follow and share these resources that are available as well, for helping build your faith in God, in His Will, and in His Ways:
      
      
http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/3322600



This blog message, along with the rest of our inventory of Bible-based resources, is made possible by the support of our faithful monthly partners. Would you consider helping us expand our outreach capabilities by becoming a monthly financial partner? Your support will go toward fulfilling our God-given calling to help provide effective, contemporary outreach tools, available to the churched and un-churched alike, for getting to know the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Gospel that Jesus Christ preached. We invite you to partner with us as we "press Toward The Mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:14)

CLICK HERE to make a tax-deductible contribution securely by PayPal.
Every gift is tax-deductible and helps, and we thank you for it!

Mail tax-deductible contributions by check to the order of:
Toward The Mark, Inc., P.O. Box 1152, Yorktown, VA 23692-1152. 

Thank you in advance for sowing your financial seed into the fertile soil of this ministry! We pray God bless you with a 100-fold return for your generosity!


No comments :